This should be the kind of writing that will incite the press to write critical comments about government policy and demand the Finance Minister’s resignation. But not in Europe.
- Also the European Parliament agrees that waste paper is not ‘recycled paper’
- Finland uses more wood-based fuels than oil!
- A glimpse in the kitchen of the ECB
- A big reason why there is no resolve to the Eurocrisis: German (and Dutch and French) banks need time
- CONFESSIONS OF AN ERRATIC MARXIST IN THE MIDST OF A REPUGNANT EUROPEAN CRISIS
Blogs I Follow